Using the 'Recipient' page in the send-a-gift workflow
There are two ways to send gifts to multiple people at one time. Here's how it works.
📝 This article covers two ways to send gifts to multiple recipients at once. All Loop & Tie users can add multiple recipients manually. However, only Essentials-, Premium-, and Enterprise-subscribed accounts can use the import recipients/bulk upload feature.
Before you get started, here are some things to keep in mind:
All recipients must be getting gifts from the same Loop & Tie collection.
All recipients will receive the same Design Card and/or Hero Image (if you have one).
If you want to customize send dates, messages, subject lines, or expiration dates for each gift, you'll need to use the import recipients/bulk uploads feature (Essentials, Premium, and Enterprise subscriptions only), or go through the send-a-gift flow once for each recipient instead.
Manually Adding Recipients
1. Start sending gifts by clicking 'Send Gifts' in the top right corner of your Loop & Tie portal. Choose a collection.
2. Design your gift email and message. Keep in mind, all of your recipients will receive the same message; we recommend using personalization tokens to make sure each gift email contains information pertinent to its recipient, like the correct name. Click next.
- You can add personalization tokens by clicking the desired token on the lefthand side while you're typing your gift message, or type the token directly into your message.
3. Design your redemption page header. Click next.
4. On the 'Recipient' page, click the 'add recipient' button to generate a new recipient field.
5. To add more than one additional recipient, click this button as many times as you need. Up to 500 recipients can be manually added to a single order.
💡 If you're sending to lots of recipients, we recommend using the import recipients/bulk uploads feature, available to Essentials, Premium, and Enterprise subscribers. Ready to upgrade? Check out our plans and pricing here.
⚠️ All recipients added manually will share a subject line, send date, and expiration date. If you wish to customize these for each recipient, you'll need to use import recipients/bulk uploads
Using Bulk Uploads/Import Recipients
If you have an Essentials, Premium, or Enterprise subscription, bulk uploads is a great way to quickly and easily add up to 500 recipients at once to a single send, including the ability to customize subject lines, messages, send dates, and expiration dates for each recipient without going through the send-a-gift workflow multiple times.
For more information about using bulk uploads/import recipients, see this article.