Tips for shipping and receiving your gift internationally.
I live outside the United States, how do I redeem my gift and input an international address?
After selecting your gift, you should see the international address form. We strongly recommend verifying your address to avoid shipping to an invalid or incorrect address. If you don't see the option to select your country, then it's possible you didn't receive an international collection. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with the gift sender to get you the correct collection so you can redeem your gift.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship to all countries except the following: China (Mainland) [does not incl. Hong Kong], Taiwan, Iran, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) [North Korea], Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus.
How long does it take to receive my gift?
After your gift is redeemed, it takes 3-5 business days to fulfill and ship. Once it ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. Lastly, you will receive a final email when gift is out for delivery.
Do I have to pay duties or fees upon receiving my gift?
You should not pay any fees in the process of receiving your gift! Loop & Tie prepays duties for all international shipments, although Customs in some countries will still attempt to charge recipients directly. In the unlikely case you receive a bill or have already paid, please contact us at email@example.com so we can handle that for you and reimburse any expenses.
Which forms are requested by customs?
Customs may reach out during the clearance process for other information/documentation requests. We wish we could fill these out for you, but we’re not allowed to. If you have any questions on how to fill out any forms you receive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most common forms are:
- Identification Requests – requests for identification numbers/information of the recipient. The information on these requests cannot come from Loop & Tie, and is commonly uploaded by the recipient via a carrier portal. Specific examples include:
- India – Know Your Customer (KYC) form – identification form that must be filled out by the recipient.
- Information Requests – requests for additional information about the gift shipment. Typical examples include:
- Address/Contact Info – requests to confirm contact details for the recipient so that delivery of the gift can be arranged
- Product Details – requests for information about the products on the shipment. These are commonly handled by providing a redemption confirmation with the retail value of the gift listed, although some countries (ex. Germany) require more detailed information.