If you have an Essentials, Premium, or Enterprise subscription, you can pare down a marketplace collection right from your portal. Here's how!
Customizing marketplace collections can be a great way to narrow the selection down when you know your gift recipients well or have a specific theme you'd like to gift towards. Customizing marketplace collections allows you to add as few as 20 items to your own collection. It does not, however, allow you to add items that do not already exist in the Loop & Tie marketplace.
If you'd like to create a collection from items that do not already exist in the marketplace, contact your Account Manager to learn more about swag warehousing & fulfillment.
To begin making a custom collection, log into your Loop & Tie portal
- Once you're in your portal, click the 'Collections' tab on the lefthand panel menu. Select 'Collections.'
- From the collections tab, choose "Customize Collection" on the top right of the collections screen.
- Give your custom collection a name and choose a price point to start from. Then, click "Next: Choose Products."
- Click 'Add' under each item you'd like to include in your collection. Note that you will be required to select a minimum of 20 items. When you're done, click 'Save and Review Collection on the top right.
5. If your collection looks right, click 'Publish' on the top right
You're all set! You can access your new collection in the collections dropdown in the 'send a gift' flow, or by clicking on it in the 'my collections' section of the collections tab in your portal.